[HOT] Level of user experience to focus on

Steve Bower steve at worldvista.net
Thu May 28 13:50:48 UTC 2015

I agree with others that usability testing should emphasize inexperienced
users, particularly those without previous mapping experience. But the
usability assessment criteria should consider all user types.

For example, I would suggest having test criteria for how easy it is for
more experienced users to give useful feedback to other users when
reviewing & validating, including direct feedback (not public TM task
comments), and assuring the feedback is received.

Thanks ~~Steve