[HOT] Level of user experience to focus on

Daniel O'Connor daniel.oconnor at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:03:55 UTC 2015

> For example, I would suggest having test criteria for how easy it is for
> more experienced users to give useful feedback to other users when
> reviewing & validating, including direct feedback (not public TM task
> comments), and assuring the feedback is received.
>
> There's some good stuff in here:
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen+validation

Some of it maybe focuses on "lock it down" rather than "use it as a
teaching moment"; but it is a good collection of annecdotes and experiences
that can pose questions worth answering through better UX/Usability testing.

But that's enough out of me for the moment!