[HOT] Level of user experience to focus on

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Fri May 29 07:42:26 UTC 2015

I agree, Spring. However, knowing I was contributing to helping real people and possibly even saving lives, that was enough of a reward for me.

An intake funnel would be helpful to HOT and to the new contributor. Specific learning materials, a way to test those newly learned skills, and then a way to route people to tasks overseen by a community of dedicated expert mappers that can give positive feedback? Priceless, as they say.

Suzan