[HOT] Level of user experience to focus on

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Fri May 29 07:54:02 UTC 2015

Right, I guess I was looking for more specific user feedback.  I've never
heard of one instance where the OSM mapping was actually used by a
helicopter crew or a ground crew was guided around a landslide.  I guess it
may have happened.

I was surprised that I could plunge in to verifying helipads with no
screening, certification or experience!

A bit too loose I feel . . .

Cheers . . . . .   Spring
Samsung Tab 4