[HOT] Level of user experience to focus on

Shelby Canterford shelby at watersprite.com.au
Fri May 29 08:05:41 UTC 2015

Hello all. I have just signed up and this conversation seemed a good
time to jump in. I went through all the learning materials and had a go
at a tile. Of course having a go led to more questions. One of my main
concerns is just how I make the judgement of "this stream is too small
to map", and how much I should try and guess about roads/paths surface
etc. It would be really helpful for me if there was a field guide about
what the features I am looking at might be considered roads or paths
etc. I am trolling through the list archives to see if some of my
questions are already answered, but that's tedious! I would actually
like a test/mentoring system, then at least I would know if I'm rubbish
or not! I work in EM, and do my own basic GIS stuff, I consider myself
educated generally. But understanding classifications of unfamiliar
infrastructure is beyond my ken.

Thanks,
Shelby