[HOT] GeoWeek Remote Support

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Sun Nov 15 19:00:37 UTC 2015

Hi Pete,

Thank you for signing up! This was another thing that took a bit longer and didn’t get as much ‘traction’/help as we’d hoped, so in general – my thought was that everyone would for sure sit on IRC (and additionally other places) as well to have a ‘central’ place for anyone to jump on and ask for assistance. But at this point, however you think we can best put this to use, please do suggest.  We informed some of the organizers, but I don’t know how best to reach everyone except maybe this list, so any organizers, please also let us know how best we can assist!

P.S. I took this shift, so I’m on IRC and Mumble now if anyone needs anything.

=Russ