[HOT] GeoWeek Remote Support

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Nov 16 22:24:12 UTC 2015

On 11/13/2015 2:17 PM, Russell Deffner wrote:

> Greetings HOT community,
>
> As we gear-up for the big week ahead, we thought we could do something
> to help all the GeoWeek event organizers; and that is to have some
> people on-hand to answer questions and generally give feedback/support
> on our IRC channel (and/or Skype, Mumble, etc.)

For anyone looking for support who asks for this, you can connect to IRC
with http://irc.openstreetmap.org/ (pick a nickname). Stick around after
asking your question, as you might not get an answer instantly.

The OpenStreetMap IRC channel is #osm. For HOT-specific outside
questions outside of Geography Awareness Week, the HOT IRC channel is
#hot. For those with their own IRC client, this is all on irc.oftc.net