[HOT] Using TMS Within QGIS

pierzenh at yahoo.fr pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 8 16:56:54 UTC 2015

Noah,
You need to install the Tilelayer Plugin. From Internet / OpenLayers plugin Menu, this provides a list of available tms layers such as osm.
I have not tried adding a custom layer in QGIS, but the TileLayerPlugin github page describes how to specify custom layers.
https://github.com/minorua/TileLayerPlugin
Example of the syntax recognized by this pluginRoadMap FreeTileMap http://freetilemap.example.com/road/{z}/{x}/{y}.png  You would then have to convert the link provided in the Nepal Imagery wiki page for Martadi replacing {zom} by {z}
http://mw1.gstatic.com/crisisresponse/firstlook/2015/firstlook_PO_054370506010_01_2015_05_13_maptiles/{x}_{y}_{z}.png

Pierre