[HOT] Idle curiosity

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 19:38:07 UTC 2015

So what you're saying essentially is no centralised planning as we know it
and the presence of schools is more at the whim of the locals rather than
government responding to needs.  In the short term NGOs work but I think in
the longer term it sounds as if we should be trying to create a reasonably
educated civil service.

Thanks

Cheerio John

On 11 October 2015 at 14:35, Tajalli Spencer <tajalli_spencer at mindspring.com