[HOT] Using TMS Within QGIS

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 13 01:37:21 UTC 2015

Hi Noah,
No I dont know. But you can try either to search the archives of the QGIS users group or contact the list
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/
regard
Pierre

      De : noah ahles <noah.ahles at gmail.com>
 À : Pierre Béland <pierzenh at yahoo.fr>
Cc : hot <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Lundi 12 octobre 2015 21h13
 Objet : Re: [HOT] Using TMS Within QGIS

Hi Pierre,
Do you know of anyone who does use these TMS layers within QGIS? I am very interested in making this work. Not sure why my .tsv files are causing an error.
Best,Noah