[HOT] Community Working Group kickoff and call for members

Blake Girardot blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Fri Oct 16 11:43:53 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

We still need for community members to join the community working group.

If you even considered it and thought "oh they do not need me." or "I
do not know what I could contribute" now is the time to reply to me
and jump in!

Lets do this! We need YOU, I am not kidding!

As Heather is fond of saying: "Let's all be awesome together!"

Cheers,
Blake