[HOT] Missing Maps TM projects in DRC

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 11:05:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

We will be hosting a Missing Maps event next week in Mapbox BLR office
in celebration of Open Access Week [0].  We decided to work on DRC.
Most of the published projects over DRC are fairly complete [1].
However, I'm seeing unpublished/draft for MissingMaps.  Can we work on
the news ones? We expect mostly n00bs (but we will teach them JOSM) so
I guess "easy" projects like roads and landuse=residential is the best
task.

[0] https://www.mapbox.com/blog/open-access-week/
[1] http://tasks.hotosm.org/?sort_by=priority&direction=asc&search=DRC
--