[HOT] Nepal Earthquake IDP Camp Sites Validation

Hagellach37 hagellach at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 16:38:36 UTC 2015

Dear Tylor, Dear Pierre,

thank you for your comments.

I added some additional information to the description of the pyBossa
task and also indicated that it is part of an acasdemic study.

Since we just started our analysis, it is maybe to early to discuss the
results. Nevertheless, it is good to know that there are other studies
regarding the quality of OSM data. Once we get the first results, I will
definitely have a closer look at what the guys from are doing.

Kind regards,
Benni