[HOT] FOSDEM 2016

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Tue Oct 20 12:46:06 UTC 2015

Ben - thanks very much. It would be great to have help from others. Anyone
else planning to attend?

We added HOT as a supporter of the dev-room and as you mention it would be
great to showcase our tools there.

We have some media (print flyers on OAM and HOT in general) as well as
video that could be useful for the exhibit.

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
email: tyler.radford at hotosm.org
U.S. mobile: +1 617.285.2009