[HOT] FOSDEM 2016

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:39:00 UTC 2015

Hi there,

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Ben Abelshausen <ben.abelshausen at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> OSGeo-BE and OSM-BE are also going to be present. There is also a
> geospatial dev-room maybe we can showcase some of HOT's tools there?

I'm one of the organizers of the geospatial devroom. If it'll be approved
also this year, so far as I'm concerned, I'd very much appreciate to hear
from your community, it'd be a great addition to the devroom.
I've been lurking in your mailing list for a while, unfortunately didn't
attempt to contribute yet. It'd be interesting to get in touch with those
of you who will be at FOSDEM.

Regards,

--
Margherita Di Leo