[HOT] Cat-5 Hurricane Patricia heading to Mexican Pacific Coast

Rodolfo Wilhelmy rwilhelmy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:38:31 UTC 2015

Thanks Robert,

Good news is that the government is pushing an Open Data Policy at the
federal level (I work at that team). And we have a CC-BY compatible license
in the official data portal (see datos.gob.mx/libreusomx), which AFAIK is
somewhat compatible with ODBL - an attribution-only kind of license. This
works right?

In the meantime I'm collecting COD/FODs datasets for HDX and datos.gob.mx,

Do you think COD/FOD is a good framework to start?

Thanks again