[HOT] DigitalGlobe imagery for Hurricane Patricia

Luke Barrington Luke.Barrington at digitalglobe.com
Sat Oct 24 15:06:34 UTC 2015

Hey Robert,

Here's the link to our terms of use that allow for tracing:
http://developer.digitalglobe.com/maps-api/terms-of-use/?term=DERIVE

Let us know if you need anything else and how the mapping goes!

Luke Barrington, PhD
Sr. Director, Product Management
+1.858.220.6513 mobile
Luke.Barrington at DigitalGlobe.com

From: Tyler Radford <tyler.radford at hotosm.org<mailto:tyler.radford at hotosm.org>>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 10:38:33 -0400
To: Robert Banick <rbanick at gmail.com<mailto:rbanick at gmail.com>>
Cc: Roxroy Bollers <rkbollers at gmail.com<mailto:rkbollers at gmail.com>>, Luke Barrington <luke.barrington at digitalglobe.com<mailto:luke.barrington at digitalglobe.com>>, Brett Marraccini <brett.marraccini at digitalglobe.com<mailto:brett.marraccini at digitalglobe.com>>, KunceDale <dale.kunce at redcross.org<mailto:dale.kunce at redcross.org>>, hot <hot at openstreetmap.org<mailto:hot at openstreetmap.org>>
Subject: Re: [HOT] DigitalGlobe imagery for Hurricane Patricia

Kevin, thanks very much to you and the DG team for making this happen.
Tyler

Tyler Radford
Executive Director
email: tyler.radford at hotosm.org<mailto:tyler.radford at hotosm.org>
U.S. mobile: +1 617.285.2009

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development
web<http://hotosm.org/> | twitter<https://twitter.com/hotosm> | facebook<https://www.facebook.com/hotosm> | donate<http://hotosm.org/donate>