[HOT] Suggestion needed for designing an OSM based project

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 21:36:46 UTC 2015

Hi Ahasanul,

That sounds like a great project and HOT can help you evaluate all the
important points that Paul raised below

As always, OSM defers to local insights and understanding of what
works best for  the local community.based on their use cases for OSM
so lets talk more about it with people from HOT who have planned
projects like this before.

Cheers,
Blake