[HOT] Regarding testing the code written for HOT Export tool

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Tue Oct 27 03:07:28 UTC 2015

Hey Nithiya,

Please contact the necessary people via the outreachy-info at hotosm.org email
list to ensure that your questions are addressed, as the project task you
are refering to is being offered as part of the Outreachy internship [1].  I
have looped in Drazen, the systems administrator who might be able to
assist you with the issue.

Kind regards,

Mhairi

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Outreachy_Round_11

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Nithiya Shree <unithiyashree at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
>       I am working on Incorporate requested feature enhancements of the
> HOT Export Tool. I deployed the tool in my localhost, but I am unable to
> make my celery work. I have written some code which I would like to test on
> it. I am unable to test as I am not able to use celery and so I am not able
> create any exports for the format mwm. Can you guide how to use celery or
> can you give me access to any testing server ?
>
>                    Thank you,
>

> U Nithiya Shree

Mhairi O'Hara
Technical Project Manager