[HOT] Regarding testing the code written for HOT Export tool

Nithiya Shree unithiyashree at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 04:35:41 UTC 2015

Hello,

      I am working on Incorporate requested feature enhancements of the HOT
Export Tool. I deployed the tool in my localhost, but I am unable to make
my celery work. I have written some code which I would like to test on it.
I am unable to test as I am not able to use celery and so I am not able
create any exports for the format mwm. Can you guide how to use celery or
can you give me access to any testing server ?

                   Thank you,

U Nithiya Shree