[HOT] How to incorporate WASH data into OSM

mikel at groundtruth.in mikel at groundtruth.in
Tue Oct 27 13:23:26 UTC 2015

Map Kibera has extensively mapped watsan features, and developed tags to cover many related properties
The Map Kibera wiki page on this isn't functional right now, so here are OverPass Turbo links. Click on a few of the features to see the extent of what's coveredhttp://overpass-turbo.eu/s/cixhttp://overpass-turbo.eu/s/ciz

Will work to add the specifics into the discussion. Some of the tags are good, some need work. Will be very good to align these with a global consensus tagging scheme for watsan.
-Mikel * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron