[HOT] HOT OSM Export Tool: valid export region?

Nick McWilliam (MapAction) nmcwilliam at mapaction.org
Fri Oct 30 15:34:27 UTC 2015

Tyler, Mhairi – marvellous, many thanks for the quick follow-up.

Soren - many thanks, too. About Geofabrik: it provides a great service; the limitation in this case is that includes only the 'name' tag, and not the various different language tags of place names (as a totally random example, see the tags at http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/286653976).

Best wishes -
Nick.