[HOT] Question about mapping buildings on #1253 - Missing Maps: Lubumbashi (east), Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Fri Oct 30 17:10:46 UTC 2015

I'm doing some mapping and validations of #1253 - Missing Maps: Lubumbashi
(east), Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and I'm seeing an inconsistency in
building mapping.  There are some buildings that appear to not have roofs or
worse.  Some of these buildings are being mapped while others are not mapping
these.  Should we be mapping these or not?  If so, should they also be tagged
approprately (abandoned=yes or the like)?

--Eric