[HOT] built-up areas

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 01:45:04 UTC 2015

I think another problem is are we mapping the buildings that are there or
using a generated approximation, which is more useful?

I sometimes wonder when I see buildings that aren't quite square
practically speaking does it really matter?  We have the rough size and
position. Square ones do look prettier though oh if only we could just
nudge the new mappers into the JOSM building_tool plugin.

Cheerio John