[HOT] Validation

Andrew Patterson andrewvhp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 09:17:47 UTC 2015

I like Daniel's "Start Mapping" and "Stop Mapping".  The discussion seems
to be evolving in the right direction as far as the text is concerned - but
may I also mention the layout.  The few times I have hit the "Mark Task is
Done" button, I have been in a hurry and had been aiming for the "Unlock"
button immediately to its left.  Is there a need for two unlock buttons
however they are labelled? - the higher button is well placed and has
nothing close to it to add to my confusion !

Andrew

--
Andrew Patterson

The information contained in this e-mail and any
files transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the addressee
only.