[HOT] South Sudan mapping

Andrew Patterson andrewvhp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 09:23:37 UTC 2015

I have been mapping on the South Sudan task that Blake has added to the
list and in doing so have come across a small abandoned or destroyed
settlement.  Given the history of the area is it valid to map such a
feature so that it is recorded - or should it be ignored since it is not
included within the Instructions?  I can see that there might be a conflict
in this between humanitarian and political mapping.

I have left it on the task area for the moment, but can delete it if this
is felt to be appropriate.  If it should be left - how to tag?

Andrew

--
Andrew Patterson

The information contained in this e-mail and any
files transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the addressee
only.