[HOT] street view for Liberia

Hassan Mubarak hassan.mubarak at us.humanityfirst.org
Tue Sep 1 16:09:09 UTC 2015

Dear HOT members

By way of introduction my name is Hassan Ahmed.  I am currently working
with an NGO called Humanity First  in Liberia.  We were interested in how
we can help in collecting digital map data for Liberia.  In particular I
saw a project regarding the ebola 2014 mapping.  We were also interested in
developing navigable street views and aerial views.  Any guidance regarding
how we can work together would much appreciated.

regards,
Hassan Ahmed
project manager
Libera projects

--
The information contained within this message and any attachment is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is