[HOT] Chile Eathquake alerts

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl
Fri Sep 18 05:41:09 UTC 2015

Thanks Harry.

We have been asking Wille to create tasks as we see the need. There is no
problem with the contributions of HOT volunteers since we almost didn't
have buildings in the area, and they can also contribute with smaller
roads, tracks, landuses, etc. In the past the data has been used for
emergecies in the country by the army, some sanitary authorities and NGOs,
but we can certainly do a better work at making potential users aware of
its existence and how to use it in an easier way.

Regards,

Julio Costa Zambelli
Fundación OpenStreetMap Chile

julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl