[HOT] Downlaoding OSM data with timestamp field and Source field

Imre Samu pella.samu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:40:25 UTC 2015

Hi  Samuel,

my tip for overpass-turbo:

you have to  add  "meta"  keyword to the "generated"  query :
*"meta is the most complete mode. Beside child elements and tags, also the
meta data (timestamp, version, changeset, user name and id) is printed:"*
( see more:  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Overpass_API/Language_Guide
)

like:  http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/bwB  and you can export the data ...

my method:
- http://overpass-turbo.eu  + "Wizard" menu
- and added :        amenity=drinking_water  in "Nepal"
- press:  "build and run query"  ->  this result generate query, but
without metadata ..
- on the code panel ( left ) find this lines :

// print results
out body;

- add a "meta" keyword !

// print results
out body *meta*;

- and re-"Run" again!   ( the result:    http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/bwB  )

*be careful !!    *The  metadata "user"  =  the user who last modified the
object!!!
so on this object ( http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1743138335 )  the
"version"=4     you  only see  the last user name!!!!
if you want to know the other 3 user,  you have to check the history:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1743138335/history

regards :)
 Imre