[HOT] Downlaoding OSM data with timestamp field and Source field

Samuel Aiyeoribe olubunmi4ever at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 11:39:05 UTC 2015

Thanks Imre and Giovanni,
Imre:
I have tried out your method on overpass and it work but the issue i am having has to do with the extent of the size of the data which makes the script to timeout.
When i tried extracting highway for the whole of Nigeria it timed out, i reduced it to a State it timed out too but when i reduced it to a lower geography it worked. I need the data for a larger geography, do you think if a have a faster internet the script can run before it timed out or do i try other browsers as i currently use chrome.
Will appreciate your advice.
Giovanni:
I can't figure out the api method, can you please explain better

ThanksSamuel Samuel Aiyeoribe