[HOT] [HOT Tagging] Tag for community based healthcare? / Quel tag pour les sites de soins communautaires ?

Imre Samu pella.samu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:40:40 UTC 2015

Hi Rafael,

I will  also add 2 more keys   ( according to your documentation [2] and
data [1] )
-  *staff_count:doctors=0     *( with the key: amenity=doctors ... this is
a good indicator )
*-  staff_count:nurses=1  *    ( 0...n  ;  number of health trained people )

[1] overpass query:  http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/bzt  (
medical_system:western=* )
     example node: http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3458635952
[2]