[HOT] Beta Release of the Redeveloped Export Tool

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:14:56 UTC 2015

Hi Brad,

If you have not had a chance, we could use some help looking over the
open and closed issues on the github repo:

https://github.com/hotosm/osm-export-tool2/issues

It would really be helpful to us to have feedback and input on those
items, the tool in general and give you a good sense of what we are
working on currently and what has been brought up and hopefully addressed.

We are using it to track both internally and externally identified
issues and requests.

I think that is also a good place to ask questions, but here is good too
if that works better for you.

Cheers,
Blake