[HOT] Beta Release of the Redeveloped Export Tool

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Wed Sep 23 14:56:10 UTC 2015

Hey Brad,

Sorry, it is my evening over this side of the world hence the delay in
response. As Blake mentioned above, GitHub is a great place to follow the
issues and requests regarding the redevelopment.

I will also add the changes to the GitHub wiki page first thing in the
morning as well as follow up via this email thread. If you get a chance,
please do take a look at some of the items as your insight and feedback
will be greatly beneficial.

Cheers,

Mhairi

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 8:14 PM, Blake Girardot <bgirardot at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Brad,
>
> If you have not had a chance, we could use some help looking over the open
> and closed issues on the github repo:
>
> https://github.com/hotosm/osm-export-tool2/issues
>
> It would really be helpful to us to have feedback and input on those
> items, the tool in general and give you a good sense of what we are working
> on currently and what has been brought up and hopefully addressed.
>
> We are using it to track both internally and externally identified issues
> and requests.
>
> I think that is also a good place to ask questions, but here is good too
> if that works better for you.
>
> Cheers,
> Blake
>

> On 9/23/2015 12:29 PM, Brad Hards wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:39:27 PM Mhairi O'Hara wrote:
>>
>>> The new Export Tool <http://hot.geoweb.io/en/> was released for its Beta
>>> phase on Friday the 18th of September. We have had great input from the
>>> community during the Alpha release and would like your continued support
>>> with testing.
>>>
>> Can you say what has / has not changed, and address the questions and
>> issues
>> that were raised on the Alpha release?
>>
>> Brad

Mhairi O'Hara