[HOT] Tagging hut=yes

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:55:46 UTC 2015

The HOT convention seems to be tag them building=yes.  OSM and HOT are
slightly different in OSM it is acceptable to tag a node rather than the
HOT convention circle.  Because HOT has a lot of very new mappers and their
work is validated ie often corrected I think it is important to clarify
this.

Also the training material needs to be considered, having one answer in one
place and having the training material say something else would be awkward.

Cheerio John