[HOT] Activation Working Group - end hiatus

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue Sep 29 13:44:07 UTC 2015

Hello all,

It's been a crazy month going around the world training up our core
Activation volunteers in Africa and Southeast Asia (with pit-stop in Central
Asia to visit the HOT intern team there). And it's been hectic ever since I
got home, so sorry for the little to no advanced notice, but I need to get
back on track myself, so although the minutes from last time (25 August) are
not ready for review; let's go ahead and have an Activation Working Group
Meeting.

All are welcome and if there isn't much pressing business, I'm happy to chat
about the Activation Curriculum project now that it is concluded.

Hope to see you on IRC here in about 15 minutes:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Acti
vation/meeting_2015-09-29

Kind regards,

=Russ