[HOT] Beta Release of the Redeveloped Export Tool

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Wed Sep 30 01:55:08 UTC 2015

Hey Severin,

Brian and I saw all the GitHub issues you logged. Thank you very much for
these! We're just going through these now as we are preparing for the live
release.

In regards to the Schema Transform and Language Translation, please see the
following issue [1]. I would like to track it in GitHub so that everything
is recorded and people can chime in at any point.

Please note this has also been suggested as a project [2] for Round 11 of
the Outreachy program for a future intern to investigate and implement.

Cheers,

Mhairi

[1] https://github.com/hotosm/osm-export-tool2/issues/49
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Outreachy_Round_11