[HOT] Beta Release of the Redeveloped Export Tool

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 17:25:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

I did a full test of the Beta version and added around 10 feedback through
issues in GitHub.
Question though, the Beta list mentions:

*Configuration Files*

Removed:

   - Schema Transform
   - Language Translation

We agreed to keep these functions to an admin level. How this level can be
got and how the common users can have access to them?

Sincerely,

Severin