[HOT] Tagging hut=yes

Steve Bower steve at worldvista.net
Wed Sep 30 16:00:22 UTC 2015

I agree that building=hut is difficult to discern from remote imagery, and
fairly ambiguous. The definition for building=hut in the Map Features list
[1] is, "A hut is a small and crude shelter."

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features

~~Steve

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Russell Deffner <russell.deffner at hotosm.org