[HOT] Tagging hut=yes

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Wed Sep 30 17:26:59 UTC 2015

If this is the official definition:  "A hut is a small and crude shelter”, then it would be rare for the round buildings in Cameroon and Nepal to be anything other than building=yes. They are not crude and small. They are residences, workshops, and barns, all of which if square would be buidling=yes. The shape has nothing to do with the use or if the structure is substantial.