[HOT] Subject: Re: Request to those organising a maperthon. - validation support

Andrew Patterson andrewvhp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:17:55 UTC 2016

Blake

I know how much I have learnt about HOT tasks and also how to use JOSM from
HOT digests as I began to get up to speed, and have now tentatively started
to validate the occasional and more simple completed tasks, and I would
certainly benefit from a parallel digest for validation

Andrew

--
Andrew Patterson

The information contained in this e-mail and any
files transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the addressee
only.