[HOT] Humanitarian Mapathon - Longmont Colorado US

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:00:25 UTC 2016

Front Range Community College (FRCC) Boulder County Campus will be hosting
a Humanitarian Mapathon at 5:00pm MDT (-6 UTC) on Wednesday 2016-04-13 at
Oskar Blues Brewery in Longmont.  Details are here:
http://www.meetup.com/OSM-Colorado/events/230153596/

 1) If you are in the Denver-Longmont area, please attend! This is the
first OpenStreetMap related event that FRCC has sponsored (that the
organizers know of). If you are experienced with OSM but don't have a
laptop, please attend anyway.  Your assistance with newer mappers will be
greatly appreciated!

2) Validators (remote or in person) are being requested.  We will be adding
#FRCC to our change set comments (along with meaningful information about
the actual changes made).  The Meetup announcement will contain the details
of the project to be worked on.

Mike