[HOT] Mapathon tomorrow in Paris - invitation + notification for validators

Martin Noblecourt m_noblecourt at cartong.org
Wed Apr 6 09:45:42 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Following the discussion on this list we've realized we need to
communicate more on the mapathons we organize.

So for those who haven't seen it yet, I'm re-inviting you, the Paris
Missing Maps mapathon will be tomorrow at 7PM (9PM UTC) at the Mozilla
Foundation :
https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-mapathon-missing-maps-paris-07042016-mozilla-23797515008

We will work mainly on projects 1695
<http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1695>, 1432
<http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1432> and 1566
<http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1566>, so people willing to validate
live during the mapathon will be more than welcome! We will also
organize a "validation table" to train volunteers on it, if you are
interested either to come (if possible) or to advise on Skype/Mumble
that will be much appreciated, please get in touch with me.

Thanks and best regards.

Martin for the Missing Maps France community