[HOT] #EcuadorMapping: Tags for broken roads or bridges

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Thu Apr 21 15:07:20 UTC 2016

Hi Humberto and all,

Unfortunately we just haven’t had the time to draft and begin the proposal process for ‘damage tagging’ (it is part of the HDM revive on the AWG agenda <https://trello.com/b/ogU4Wjd6/hot-activation-wg> ); currently I think the only documented tags that are in use are described as part of the ‘lifecycle’ schema: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lifecycle_prefix

=Russ