[HOT] Activation WG Meeting | 7th December 2016

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Wed Dec 7 05:12:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

Sorry for the late message - things have been a little hectic. As per usual
we are holding our monthly Activation WG meeting on IRC Chat [1] at 14.00
UTC. The agenda items can be seen on the dedicated Trello board [2]. Please
do join, and don't be deterred if you have never attended before, everyone
starts somewhere and we greatly welcome new participants!

Kind regards,

Mhairi

[1] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oftc.net/hot
[2] https://trello.com/b/ogU4Wjd6/hot-activation-wg