[HOT] Imagery Services from MapGive and the State Department

mapgive mapgive at state.gov
Wed Dec 7 16:57:35 UTC 2016

Fellow mappers-

Greetings from MapGive and the HIU.

We are writing to let you know that we are currently transitioning our web infrastructure hosting our imagery services that support HOT partners and the TM. The process should take only a couple of days, but unfortunately starting today existing services will be unavailable until the transition is complete. All of our imagery services begin with http://hiu-maps.net/. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to move this as fast as possible.

Please inform your respective partners and colleagues who are working on these tasks.

Thank you for your patience, a look forward to continuing to provide you with this service.

The MapGive Team
http://mapgive.state.gov/

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.