[HOT] learnOSM module on Tasking Manager Administration

Michael HeiƟmeier michael63 at digital-filestore.de
Fri Dec 9 22:56:23 UTC 2016

Hi all,

the Training Working Group issued a first version of a new guide on how to set
up projects on the tasking manager. This guide is available within learnOSM:
http://learnosm.org/en/coordination/tasking-manager-project-admin/
Particular emphasis is on considerations concerning task size, coping with
different imagery sources and how to write clear project instructions so that
mappers and validators know what a particular project focuses on. This guide
refers to the current 2.0 version of the tasking manager and will of course be
updated in due time for release 3.0.

We welcome feedback on this guide. Feel free to open an issue on github
https://github.com/hotosm/learnosm/issues (it would help to add something like
TM admin in the subject), join an existing discussion there or discuss issues on
the mailing list.

Currently the guide is available in English only but we will soon publish it on
Transifex for translation.

Best Regards

/Michael
(osm:michael63) /