[HOT] Just saw the tweet: We are only $182 from our micro-grants stretch goal!

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 21:48:41 UTC 2016

Wow, really cool!

Help us push this over the stretch goal too!!

We all can look forward to a 2017 connected even more closely to folks
around the world, on the ground, making a difference in their
communities according to their priorities and achieving their goals!

https://donate.hotosm.org/

Be part of it today, time is running out and give a gift to yourself
by helping others! The amount does not matter, every little bit helps
and makes you a part of this exciting program in 2017.

Best wishes for 2017,
Blake