[HOT] Tasking Manager Messages

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Mon Feb 1 18:43:50 UTC 2016

Actually sorry, think there are two different talks going; one on losing the comments as I referred to below (in very github ignorant lingo – should say ‘comment/issue’) and then there is more about giving ‘good feedback’ which is addressed in many cases; you might want to explore all the Validation related issues here: https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues?q=validate+label%3Avalidation

=Russ