[HOT] landuse/cover import in Cameroon?

Willy Franck Sob willyfrancksob at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:12:55 UTC 2016

Hello Frederik,

You just block this user SNAPPING  for the reason that he did not comment
the source of its data. He is making a general control over the buildings,
but maybe he should not put this comment = " Bâti ENEO"  ?

I confirm that the buildings were digitized from mabpbox satellite imagery
during a cartoparty (last 18 days).

As I said in my mails earlier, I met here in Yaoundé the various
contributors and normally there will be no more such massive import without
communication. No one's interest to have an unusable database.

I will be grateful to unlock his account (SNAPPING) so that we continue
here the control operations.

Regards,
Willy
OSM Cameroun

[image: cid:image001.gif at 01CE6E7A.4B7BE7C0]

*SOGEFIWilly Franck SOB – Développeur territorial international*
*rue de Mélen, à côté de l’hôtel « la Résidence » YAOUNDÉ*
*Tél. (+237) 94 69 86 07 / *
*(+237) 50 02 24 74*
*Courriel : **wfs at sogefi-sig.com* <wfs at sogefi-sig.com>* Site Web : *
*www.sogefi-sig.com* <http://www.sogefi-sig.com/>