[HOT] landuse/cover import in Cameroon?

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:37:20 UTC 2016

I don't think this was "mapped" from aerial imagery. The data is too
gridded and strange to map it easily with any editor we have. So it is at
least exported from some other format (perhaps shapefile).

I assume it's derived from height measurements (where some people classify
different heights in a different way, as can be seen by the strange
transitions between data). But it could also be something that recognises
colour.

@Frederic, yes, I know it's a massive task. That's also why I didn't dare
starting it (it would dirty the data, and you probably have better
knowledge on tools to revert it easier when the data is clean). Thank you
so much for helping with this.

Regards,
Sander